Heroic Highmaul Hijinks

If we downed a boss, you can read about it here. In detail. Sometimes, too much detail.
Rathollorn
Legendary
Heroic Highmaul Hijinks

Post by Rathollorn » 09 Jan 2015, 11:11

Oh yes, I recycled my first headline straight away, that’s how lazy I am.

About a month ago I called out Imperator Mar’gok the sorcerer-ruler of the Gorian Empire as living on borrowed time, suggesting that he was already our bitch. Turns out that I may have been a little over-confident on that front. Optional raids, spotty attendance, and a few server issues before Christmas led to two wipe nights on the boss. Sure, some of our raid completed the fight in PuGs but a <Molotov> kill hadn’t yet happened.

This week however was our first official raid week and all that practice paid off since it took us only three pulls to knock over the boss and earn our way (properly) into heroics.

That left us with a full night of progression on heroic bosses after putting Kargath Bladefist and The Butcher to the sword on Wednesday.

It turns out heroics are disappointingly easy, 6/7 in a night as Heroic Brackenspore, Tectus. the Twin Ogron and Ko'ragh (pictured) all joined The Butcher and Kargath. Heroic Imperator won’t last more than a fortnight…of course I’ve said something similar before.

Oh we also had a celebrity visitor:

Now, someone just needs to convince him to come back to <Molotov>.

-Rath

Progression (08-01-2015): Highmaul 7/7 (N) 6/7 (H)
Seize the means of production comrades!

midi
Legendary

Re: Heroic Highmaul Hijinks

Post by midi » 12 Jan 2015, 12:38

Selton needs to go Gnome.

Sacrifical Gnome is the Molotov way.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ soak rifts or riot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lellybaby
Legendary

Re: Heroic Highmaul Hijinks

Post by Lellybaby » 12 Jan 2015, 15:17