Magtheridon "Just Misunderstood" - <Molotov>

If we downed a boss, you can read about it here. In detail. Sometimes, too much detail.
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
Magtheridon "Just Misunderstood" - <Molotov>

Post by Cartollomew » 24 May 2007, 04:07

Cartollomew - Magtheridon's Lair Special Correspondent

AFTER a recent trip to Magtheridon's Lair, <Molotov> members have announced that they believe the pit lord - formerly master of Outland - to be simply a misunderstood demon.

"He's just a bit upset at all the Orcs draining his blood. No wonder he's always grumpy," said Gankiest.

"Haha, Sleepy Willy!" added Halpo.

"What most people don't understand," mentioned Sapherix, "Is that Magtheridon can't be a huge threat to Outland. What with being dead and all."

"...rumours of your death have been greatly exa- oh. Never mind then."

This reporter wasn't even meant to be in the raid, but still found time to tank an add or two and practice Rubik's cube clicking.

Mage Dukkha had this to say about the encounter: "I don't know about anyone else, but those Manticron cubes are going to make great stocking stuffers this Christmas."

<Molotov> priest Ziffiex was good enough to hang the pit lord's head up at Honor Hold - presumably to allow loved ones of the deceased come to pay their respects and go over the corpse one last time for epics.

The conclusion of the Magtheridon expedition marks the final step in first tier Burning Crusade exploration for the guild. They are expected to move onto Serpent Shrine Cavern and Tempest Keep, where they will, no doubt, prove to be just as impossible to line up for a decent looking screenshot.

In other news: apparently we're full on gold farmers.

Sahasraka
Uncommon

Post by Sahasraka » 24 May 2007, 06:15

So... the number 1 alliance guild in the server ay!

Big gratz guys :) I had faith in ya! :)
DRUID M.D. (ReStO)

2stylin
Rare

WTS wow gold cheap!

Post by 2stylin » 24 May 2007, 14:03

lol..... how did the gold seller get ito the guild?

my offer of 161g and some water / croissants still stands for that trinket that dropped btw...

incidentally the clicking teams got the process sorted out nicely... well done... and grats on the kill molotov :)

i think i will have to maintain my moonkin form for photos... at least until i start getting some purple gear :)

2stylin :)
The druid is the most versatile spec in the game.... we can tank, dps, crowd control, dispell AND heal.... but we still dont get pots or procs in forms... *sigh* pls explain?

Never fear.... the BOOMkin is here!

Scarytoon
Rare

Post by Scarytoon » 05 Jun 2007, 02:50

Big grats guys, I know the fight frustrated many for weeks, so kudos for persevering :D

GG next map.
My head is the best looking part of me.