<Molotov> Really Sweeps the Leg

If we downed a boss, you can read about it here. In detail. Sometimes, too much detail.
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
<Molotov> Really Sweeps the Leg

Post by Cartollomew » 16 Jan 2007, 03:52

In true Molotovski fashion, we down a Naxx boss on the verge of the expansion's release; out with a bang, and into the BC with style.

We threw a lot at him, seems it was just enough to push him over:
<Molotov>, and a few friends. Middle left: Razuvious (deceased).
Absent: Deathknight Understudies (4) (deceased).

Congratulations go to Babysugar for <Molotov>'s first T3 token, and Warz, for finally upgrading from his GM longswords. Well earned to both of you, and a well earned kill for the guild.

<Molotov> has come a long way since being a scrub guild PUGing ZG in September of 2006.

Special thanks go to the following people:
Dukkha, Hellbeard, Locck, Deen, Reconus, Thatoma. There've been a few others too, who've come along to faithfully wipe with us over the last week. Dukkha: your DPS is intimidating.

Finally, to clear up any misconceptions that have been floating around... there have been accusations that I've now grown complacent so that Thunderfury procs tank my mobs for me.
Nothing could be further from the truth, as proven here:

See? Utter fabrication. I've taunted 14 times. That's 14 times Halpo probably didn't die.

-Cart
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Mitra
Legendary

Post by Mitra » 16 Jan 2007, 05:25

Excellent tanking by Vella and Shiera BTW.

It's been a hell of a ride Molotov. Thankyou all very much.

but especially, Thankyou to Cartollomew and Sapherix. The effort you have put into Researching Content, Recruiting, Driving the raid, running the banks and everything else while still managing to remain upbeat (mostly) when we are having an bad night for whatever reason is truly remarkable.

To all the other Class Leaders, Thanks for putting up with my shenannigens on those nights when I've been really out of it, the wipe night on 'the bug trio' springs to mind as one such occasion, and thankyou for helping us sort out what works, what doesn't and how we can make things better.

To all the current and past members/trials/apps/semi-regular PUGs, thankyou for putting up with the officers and Class leaders when we screw-up or are out of our depth. Thankyou for helping us when your knowledge or experience was greater than ours. Thankyou for putting up with all the crap that comes with learning new raid content. Having enough people show up for wipe nights that we had people on standby was not something we were ever prepared for.

I know that many Molotov firsts have been firsts for several of the Class leaders and Officers as well. Personally I had not set foot beyond the first pull In MC before our first raid there and I never dreamed of even seeing Chrommagus in the flesh let alone downing him. Downing him for the first time with Timelapse....from there anything was possible for Molotov.

So again, Thankyou Molotov what we have achieved over the past 4 months is simply spectacular. You should be proud.
"Life is no Nintendo game / But you lied again / Now you get to watch her leave / Out the window / Guess that's why they call it window pane" -Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - Award for Excellence in Puns in the medium of Rap 2010

scottyman
Common

Post by scottyman » 16 Jan 2007, 19:06

Great Work guys knew u get it after the night b4 of wiping on 22 % shame i wasn't there to see it raid with u soon again i hope

Runetender
Legendary

Post by Runetender » 11 Aug 2008, 00:37

He's still so old school o_O

EDIT: sigh at my other monitor :(

Marlosious
Epic

Post by Marlosious » 11 Aug 2008, 01:44

ZOMG the little one is on Beta?!

Hope all is going well Rune and hope to see you back for wotlk <3

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 11 Aug 2008, 01:59

I miss you rune...

moar leaks from xpac plz

Philondra
Legendary

Post by Philondra » 11 Aug 2008, 10:15

So, Runetender is in WoW and WAR betas.

Is there something you're not telling us about who you REALLY are?

Naoru
Epic

Post by Naoru » 11 Aug 2008, 11:20

Its tempting to jump on the bandwagon and roll a DK.
Chain Heal is what Prayer Of Mending wants to be when it grows up... = P Silly priests

Rathollorn
Legendary

Re: <Molotov> Really Sweeps the Leg

Post by Rathollorn » 15 Aug 2010, 20:05

Cart - reupload the images, I want to see my sexy ass in Enchanted Thorium blues in Naxx-40
Seize the means of production comrades!

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 16 Aug 2010, 12:26

Actually, all the images are there, the links just need to be changed in the posts.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Scharla
Epic

Post by Scharla » 16 Aug 2010, 12:35

Haha, you were saying on vent about how much threat TF used to do for you, but that breakdown, wow.