Get something off your chest.
AND GET OFF MY LAWN!
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
LANGRAGE - Regret the Error

Post by Cartollomew » 21 May 2010, 13:05

No idea if Phil ever visits here anymore, but in his honour:

http://www.regrettheerror.com/
In an article on February 3, we implied two thirds of Haitians drank goats’ blood while practising voodoo. We are happy to make clear this is not the case.
A photograph on page three of yesterday’s Canberra Times was incorrectly captioned. The caption said the two people pictured above were supporters of a man accused of murder. They were, in fact, associated with the alleged victim, Brendan Scott Welsh, and included his fiancee, at left. The Canberra Times apologises for the error.
And my all-time favourite:
In our Saturday post about the California Democratic Party’s ad attacking Meg Whitman but masquerading as an “issues ad,” we described the abrupt ending to our conversation with CDP Chairman John Burton. Through his spokesman, Burton on Monday complained that he had been misquoted. Burton says he didn’t say “Fuck you.” His actual words were, “Go fuck yourself.” Calbuzz regrets the error.
Beautiful!
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!