Man, I hate the reply all function.

Get something off your chest.
AND GET OFF MY LAWN!
Johnnyrico
Legendary
Man, I hate the reply all function.

Post by Johnnyrico » 02 Jun 2009, 17:14

I cant stand it at all, and I work in a primaritly sales & advertising environment. So when big sales come up, naturally people want to celebrate them. Thats cool, Heres an example of our Team Manager congratuting a sales rep and acknowleding his wins and even a little incentive as well (aside from the monetary gain)

Hi All,

The winner for Week 48 will be DJ - please join me in congratulating him!!

Last week some of DJ's big wins were:

SALE OF THE WEEK - Salem Cars, 4x1, 27 papers, (GRT pack) Full colour 4 week booking, $5,188, the impact of this sale is huge as CarsGuide is the only pillar that we are looking to bridge the gap in for our end of year forecast!

Week 48 sales:
Brown brothers, Manly Daily Tue once a month cost $365.56per month, total value $4,386
Macarthur Square Florist, Macarthur Chronicle - modules over 4 weeks, $800
Mt Annan Newsagency - Macarthur Chronicle - 2 modules over 4 weeks, $800
Anytime Fitness, Macarthur Chronicle - South West Booster 1/4 page for 6 wks, $3,300
Call stats: over 150 long outbound calls for the week
Credits: $0 credits
Sick Leave: 0 days off sick
Adherence: 0 mins non adherence all week

In recognition of DJ's wins he will receive a half a day off on a Thursday afternoon - please join me in congratulating him on his achievements for last week
Now here is where it really starts to shit me, is the string of managers who sit under the Team Manager, who have to CC every fucker in the division to let everyone know, how much they seemingly care.

Thats fantastic DJ!! Especially the sale for Motor Vehicles which needed a boost!! Nice work DJ!
And...

Wow DJ – Congratulations on a phenomenal week!
More...

What a Fantastic week you have had DJ - I love the fact you have influenced all areas of business and brought in extra revenue to your team.
Congratulations to you & your winning team
Go North - East Team!

Well Done DJ !!!
This is an incredible achievement for the Business in just one week !! – you are really blazing a trail over there in the North Team.
Congratulations on your fantastic results.

Best Regards,
etc.

Anyway to end the storyyy, motherfkinnng raggeeeee

PS: ASSSSSSHOLLLLESSSSSS
Mews wrote:No Rico, it's a rhetorical question.
8?

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Re: Man, I hate the reply all function.

Post by Cartollomew » 02 Jun 2009, 17:20

Yeh, that's a gear grinder.

Another one was excessive (or any) use of the "read notification" option in Outlook. Read notification is bad at the best of times, but several people just left theirs on.

"Hey everyone, I'm just letting you all know I'm on holiday for a week on Monday."

You don't need read notification for that. And further more, 80% of the company just baa-baas and pressed "okay" to the read notification message - so the person comes back from holidays with 800 "Billy-bob read your email about your holiday" messages in their inbox. That's efficient.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 02 Jun 2009, 17:21

PS:
Congratulations DJ on your outstanding effort.

We really needed that... car... one... or something. Cars. Go north-west-east-south team! Yeh! Motivated!
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 02 Jun 2009, 18:31

So wait, he made the company $15,000 + in a week

Wow, that's not that impressive.

But grats DJ, maybe everyone having there head up your ass will save you the time it takes to shit and therefore you can be more productive you slack cunt

Vampirial
Legendary

Post by Vampirial » 02 Jun 2009, 19:47

I'm glad I don't work for exact :P
Caught a lite sneeze
Dreamed a little dream
Made my own pretty hate machine

Chappy
Epic

Post by Chappy » 02 Jun 2009, 20:08

wow u know what shits me.....

i worked for a security company wen i 1st came home from the defence force, so they had me in sales and advice, well wel live in a very very small community any way long story short, i made the company $45,000 in 2 days (thats more then the last guy made in 4 months) any way no fuckin 1/2 day off.... no emails from 1/2 the management team... i got ... "well its ur job"

so a big FUCK YOU too DJ.... ass hole

PS.... im not bitter
C://dos
C://dos.run
run.dos.run

Leshrac
Rare

Post by Leshrac » 03 Jun 2009, 12:44

yeah fuck you DJ. You know who you are.
I'm the only thing I'm afraid of.

Evilelmo
Epic

Post by Evilelmo » 16 Jun 2009, 13:54

Leshrac wrote:yeah fuck you DJ. You know who you are.

i loves it.

Admin:
/cast raise thread ghoul

I say LOBBIDITY!!! You say LOL!!!