Whats it called when...

Get something off your chest.
AND GET OFF MY LAWN!
Johnnyrico
Legendary
Whats it called when...

Post by Johnnyrico » 22 May 2009, 08:35

someone ends their sentence in a raised pitch? (sorry i dont know how else to describe it)

Pretty common with aussie girls with a average-low IQ.
Mews wrote:No Rico, it's a rhetorical question.
8?

Dropdeadqt
Legendary

Re: Whats it called when...

Post by Dropdeadqt » 22 May 2009, 09:42

Dysprosody

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 22 May 2009, 10:25

Johnnyrico wrote:Pretty common with aussie girls with a average-low intelligence.
Fixt. IQ is a crock, stop giving Mensa members an ego boost.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 22 May 2009, 10:28

stay on topic cart :/
8?

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 22 May 2009, 11:19

Sorry.

[low pitch]IQ is a[/low pitch] [high pitch]crock?[/high pitch] [low pitch]stop giving Mensa members an[/low pitch] [high pitch]ego boost?[/high pitch]

---

Yeh, it shits me too?

It's like they're asking a question whenever they open their insipid little mouths to say something?
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 22 May 2009, 12:05

yeah thats pretty much it, i wonder why its more common in girls? Maybe because their counterpart is males who speak in a flat monotone sentence, and TBH i dont mind that at all
8?

Zoetica
Rare

Post by Zoetica » 22 May 2009, 12:18

Johnnyrico wrote:yeah thats pretty much it, i wonder why its more common in girls? Maybe because their counterpart is males who speak in a flat monotone sentence, and TBH i dont mind that at all
It's more common in women that live in commission housing that have +5 kids all living off Centrelink. My guess is that it's a result of having too much semen in you and also cigarette smoke. Based on scientific studies of course.

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 22 May 2009, 12:50

Zoetica wrote:My guess is that it's a result of having too much semen in you and also cigarette smoke. Based on scientific studies of course.
:o

In all seriousness though, Xact is full of semen and cigarette smoke, and he doesn't end his sentences on a higher pitch.

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 22 May 2009, 13:06

Cartollomew wrote:
Zoetica wrote:My guess is that it's a result of having too much semen in you and also cigarette smoke. Based on scientific studies of course.
:o

In all seriousness though, Xact is full of semen and cigarette smoke, and he doesn't end his sentences on a higher pitch.
But it does explain why naoru end in a high pitch

BA-ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
8?

Chappy
Epic

Post by Chappy » 22 May 2009, 13:24

see wen u live in a house of women u become tone deaf hence y i don't notice it as much any more........

now if u dont mind i will go hide b4 cyri and mum see this post >.<
C://dos
C://dos.run
run.dos.run

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 22 May 2009, 13:33

Chappy wrote:now if u dont mind i will go hide b4 cyri and mum see this post >.<
You won't hear them coming :o

midi
Legendary

Post by midi » 22 May 2009, 13:56

The missus-sense starts tingling cart. Saved my ass several times. You don't need hearing, you just know when you're being stalked.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ soak rifts or riot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 22 May 2009, 14:04

*Startled, Midi glances sideways*
midi wrote:Clever girl!
/raptor!

midi
Legendary

Post by midi » 22 May 2009, 14:10

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ soak rifts or riot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 22 May 2009, 14:22

Noraneko wrote:Dysprosody
As tempting as it is to suggest that the offending parties are in some way brain damaged, I suspect the reasons are more cultural than medical.

But I still don't know a word to describe it. "Infuriating", comes to mind, but that seems too general.