Random thought while reading Penny Arcade.

Get something off your chest.
AND GET OFF MY LAWN!

Pant or Pants?

Pant
17%
Pants
33%
Takius is an idiot.
50%

Total votes: 6

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
Re: Random thought while reading Penny Arcade.

Post by Cartollomew » 29 Apr 2009, 12:44

Takius wrote:Oh and another thing. I'm sick of hearing idiots describe multiple horde toons as "hordes"...it makes me flinch every time I see it.
You should take it up with their peoples - they ones they pay moneys to.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 29 Apr 2009, 12:46

Oh and lets not even get into people saying "WAT" "R" and "U" as if they are actual words.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Mews
Legendary

Post by Mews » 29 Apr 2009, 16:16

There's only one acceptable use of "wat".

And fuck you, I'm not explaining it.
Having an abundance of platonic relationships reminiscent of my man, Mike Plato.

All that's left is a beautiful hour
And it's ours, ours.

The pale blue dot.

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 29 Apr 2009, 16:21

Muse wrote:There's only one acceptable use of "wat".

And fuck you, I'm not explaining it.
Don't be such a twat.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 29 Apr 2009, 16:23

The only acceptable use I can think of for "WAT" would be picking up at a bar, coming home and finding out she has a penis. But then then it sounds like the wrong expression.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.