People who sit in disability seats

Get something off your chest.
AND GET OFF MY LAWN!
Philondra
Legendary
People who sit in disability seats

Post by Philondra » 03 Apr 2009, 12:25

The concept is funnier than the execution, but it's still worth a 30 second look-over:

http://www.peoplewhositinthedisabilitys ... tches.com/

Vampirial
Legendary

Re: People who sit in disability seats

Post by Vampirial » 03 Apr 2009, 23:14

ahhhh thats like disabled parking. Its my pet hate at work so many people park in the disabled parking who aren't disabled I wish i could refuse them service. We get one guy whom has a disabled ticket, parks in the park right outside our door then walks right next door to the pug.... a lady came in one day who could barely walk and had to park ages away because of him hardly seems fair.
Caught a lite sneeze
Dreamed a little dream
Made my own pretty hate machine

Mews
Legendary

Post by Mews » 04 Apr 2009, 02:58

Life isn't fair. Karma picks up on it pretty quick though.

I usually just call them out to my friends loud enough so they can hear me. If they don't feel bad about it, me leering at them makes them uncomfortable enough for my satisfaction.
Having an abundance of platonic relationships reminiscent of my man, Mike Plato.

All that's left is a beautiful hour
And it's ours, ours.

The pale blue dot.

Evilelmo
Epic

Post by Evilelmo » 21 Apr 2009, 09:38

i am fine with it if there is noone on the bus/train carriage that is disabled, provided they will quickly offer when a person in need boards. (really it should be common courtsey from anyone and shouldn't be limited to special disability seats).

However it's not a perfect world is it?

I say LOBBIDITY!!! You say LOL!!!

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 21 Apr 2009, 13:09

crutches are also weapons

Beat their face in until they give up the seat.
Mews wrote:No Rico, it's a rhetorical question.
8?

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 21 Apr 2009, 13:22

Fuck em. Because their disability is more visable it warrants it more important? I stand on my feet for 9-12 hour days three days in a row on a concrete floor with ZERO time off my feet (I guess except on the shitter) and my knees, heels and calfs are aching/strained and causeing me agony while I stand around for an hour on the tram. Where as this dude who has been deaf for 20 years, has adapted to it, and it is in no way impeding his ability to stand (I guess unless it fucked his inner ear/balance) somehow gets right over the seat because he has hearing aides?

I mean obivously when you see an elderly person or disabled (in a physical sense) person come in and struggle to stand up/move around it curtosy to give up a seat and TBH so many old fucks expect it that I don't even bother sitting down unless theres > 25% empty seats.
It's the same kind of biased bullshit with "omg gay people kissed on TV, call the authorities, think of the childeren" but then straight people are sucking each others dick on tv every 2 seconds and no one cares... or "Women/Race X deserve equal rights" which is all good and i'm all for it, but when you start booting out better qualified people so you can meet a quota of minorities or whatever it's kind of >.<....
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Lellybaby
Legendary

Post by Lellybaby » 21 Apr 2009, 13:28

Karjalan wrote:Fuck em. Because their disability is more visable it warrants it more important? I stand on my feet for 9-12 hour days three days in a row on a concrete floor with ZERO time off my feet (I guess except on the shitter) and my knees, heels and calfs are aching/strained and causeing me agony while I stand around for an hour on the tram. Where as this dude who has been deaf for 20 years, has adapted to it, and it is in no way impeding his ability to stand (I guess unless it fucked his inner ear/balance) somehow gets right over the seat because he has hearing aides?

I mean obivously when you see an elderly person or disabled (in a physical sense) person come in and struggle to stand up/move around it curtosy to give up a seat and TBH so many old fucks expect it that I don't even bother sitting down unless theres > 25% empty seats.
It's the same kind of biased bullshit with "omg gay people kissed on TV, call the authorities, think of the childeren" but then straight people are sucking each others dick on tv every 2 seconds and no one cares... or "Women/Race X deserve equal rights" which is all good and i'm all for it, but when you start booting out better qualified people so you can meet a quota of minorities or whatever it's kind of >.<....
That was one of the better Rants in the Rantarium i have seen Karj.

Good job!

Juke a DK/Warrior, Die Anyway ._.

Kayleb
Epic

Post by Kayleb » 21 Apr 2009, 13:39

Can I get an amen!?

pretty much hits the nail on the head, oh btw, equal right for blacktino lesbian women who choose to dress as men with dissabilities!

Although, when I'm on a fully crowded train and the last person on is grandma smith, is it worth the hassel to move from the centre of the train just to ask her if she would like a seat?
Dr. Emmett Brown wrote: If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
P.s. I<3 Penny Kari 'nique

Evilelmo
Epic

Post by Evilelmo » 21 Apr 2009, 15:26

Kayleb wrote:Can I get an amen!?

pretty much hits the nail on the head, oh btw, equal right for blacktino lesbian women who choose to dress as men with dissabilities!

Although, when I'm on a fully crowded train and the last person on is grandma smith, is it worth the hassel to move from the centre of the train just to ask her if she would like a seat?

if no one else does.

Mitra
Legendary

Post by Mitra » 21 Apr 2009, 15:36

pshh... i gave up my priority seat after i had had knee surgury

if you think someone needs it more than you you stand up.
"Life is no Nintendo game / But you lied again / Now you get to watch her leave / Out the window / Guess that's why they call it window pane" -Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - Award for Excellence in Puns in the medium of Rap 2010

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 21 Apr 2009, 15:45

I once punched a disable child in the face and stole their seat...

and their ice-cream.
Last edited by Xact on 21 Apr 2009, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

Evilelmo
Epic

Post by Evilelmo » 21 Apr 2009, 15:46

Xact wrote:I once punched a disable child in the face and stole there seat...

and their ice-cream.

you can punch yourself?

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 21 Apr 2009, 15:48

It was your mum

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 21 Apr 2009, 17:06

Actually whats worse is those old cunts that sit on the isle seat and put a bag on the window seat next to them and move to block your way with their body if you try to get in.... They make me want to punch their teeth through the back of their skull.

RAWR
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Philondra
Legendary

Post by Philondra » 21 Apr 2009, 17:39

Or men who sit with their legs spread way the fuck apart to take over half a seat on either side of them, thereby preventing TWO other people from sitting.

Also, I don't want to see your crotch either.