Dear guy who broke into my car last night...

Get something off your chest.
AND GET OFF MY LAWN!
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
Dear guy who broke into my car last night...

Post by Cartollomew » 18 Mar 2009, 16:14

While I appreciate that you didn't take any of my valuable yet unsaleable items (sunnies, gps charger, etc), you did smash my rear window, which will cost me roughly 20% of the car's value to replace.

You fucker.

It's fine, I'll just go without the nonessential things, such as food, for a week or two to pay for it.

Next time you decide to break into what is obviously a heap of shit car with nothing valuable inside, could you at least please firebomb it afterward?

That way I can collect insurance money, instead of having to pay for a new window.

Love from,
Cart
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Mitra
Legendary

Re: Dear guy who broke into my car last night...

Post by Mitra » 18 Mar 2009, 20:26

Cellophane + gaffer tape = Window..... kinda

that sucks man.
"Life is no Nintendo game / But you lied again / Now you get to watch her leave / Out the window / Guess that's why they call it window pane" -Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - Award for Excellence in Puns in the medium of Rap 2010

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 18 Mar 2009, 20:48

Mitra wrote:Cellophane + gaffer tape = Window..... kinda

that sucks man.
Cellophane is sugar based, so if it rains I'm not really on sturdy ground.

I'm thinking the ol' plastic bag system till it gets fixed tomorrow. It's not like my car is a beamer or something.

I'd consider leaving the doors unlocked to avoid property damage if it weren't for the fact I'd have to shoo a homeless dude out of it before work

"Hey homeless dude... sorry but I gotta drive somewhere. Can I drop you off on the way?"
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Mews
Legendary

Post by Mews » 18 Mar 2009, 21:24

I think it's time for a tarp.
Having an abundance of platonic relationships reminiscent of my man, Mike Plato.

All that's left is a beautiful hour
And it's ours, ours.

The pale blue dot.

Vampirial
Legendary

Post by Vampirial » 19 Mar 2009, 00:03

:( sorry to hear that cart
Caught a lite sneeze
Dreamed a little dream
Made my own pretty hate machine