Atkinson Quits

Anything newsworthy. Or newsworthy for being spectacularly un-newsworthy.
Forum rules
RTFA is assumed - do not reply unless you've read the linked article.
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
Atkinson Quits

Post by Cartollomew » 22 Mar 2010, 16:37

Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Kayleb
Epic

Re: Atkinson Quits

Post by Kayleb » 22 Mar 2010, 17:22

about time.
Dr. Emmett Brown wrote: If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
P.s. I<3 Penny Kari 'nique

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 11 Apr 2010, 08:56

Nice...
This guy seemed like a disease to the country >.<

I haven't seen anything lately, but what's the deal with the censorship thing? Is that still attempting to be pushed through or has it failed/been dropped?
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 12 Apr 2010, 12:13

Still on the cards.

I don't believe they've introduced it formally into parliament yet, but there's still discussion going on around it.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Naoru
Epic

Post by Naoru » 19 Apr 2010, 19:00

Rudd's probably more worried about pushing his health reforms through. Methinks the internet censorship scheme will not get off the ground and die a quiet death. The scheme so far has not proven to be wildly successful and internet censorship is not a strong issue at the moment. Odds are this years election will be fought around border protection/migration levels and health.
Chain Heal is what Prayer Of Mending wants to be when it grows up... = P Silly priests