Sol Trujillo - "I'm still a knob"

Anything newsworthy. Or newsworthy for being spectacularly un-newsworthy.
Forum rules
RTFA is assumed - do not reply unless you've read the linked article.
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
Sol Trujillo - "I'm still a knob"

Post by Cartollomew » 26 May 2009, 13:06

http://au.biz.yahoo.com/090525/31/26j15.html

He's absolutely right though - Rudd chose his words poorly.

He should have said, "fuck off and don't come back".

Minor diplomatic error though...
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Dropdeadqt
Legendary

Re: Sol Trujillo - "I'm still a knob"

Post by Dropdeadqt » 26 May 2009, 13:46

The best part of that article was this...
"I think by definition [it was racism] - there were even columnists who wrote stories that said it was.
Cause opinionated columns written by dry cracked hard pressed pompus gits defines a definition...

Damn right he can Fuck off and not come back.

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 26 May 2009, 13:57

Stupid fucken spick

ps. not racist.

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 26 May 2009, 16:20

I didn't hear about this and to be honest it didn't strike me as racist. I didn't even realise he was a mexican or whatever, doesn't really matter.

While I can see how some bleeding heart carebears will blow it up to say how racist we are I dont see what the big deal is. Australia has a tiny (does it even exist?) mexican population, if anything the stupid white power retards who prance around in australian flags are more worried about people from basically everywhere else (see africa and asia).

Point is if he's going to make the point that some of the population is racist he can at least get the fucking races that those people hate right.

Fucking knob, cunt should go cry more about how he sucked ass at managing a telco, and the fact that he couldn't make nice with either the right OR the left (who due to partisan politics and point scoring hardly every agree) simply makes the point that he's a knob even stronger.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.