New WoW?

Anything newsworthy. Or newsworthy for being spectacularly un-newsworthy.
Forum rules
RTFA is assumed - do not reply unless you've read the linked article.
Xact
Legendary
New WoW?

Post by Xact » 04 May 2009, 10:35

Takius
Legendary

Re: New WoW?

Post by Takius » 04 May 2009, 16:23

Saw that, doubt it'll get anywhere. Does anyone have any idea on how controlled copywrite is in china if at all?
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 04 May 2009, 16:25

It's about as tight as that whore who does DVDA at your local brothel.

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 04 May 2009, 16:26

Where IS our local brothel Xact? I'm interested in confirming your claim.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 04 May 2009, 16:38

Takius wrote:Saw that, doubt it'll get anywhere. Does anyone have any idea on how controlled copywrite is in china if at all?
Their IP laws are still pretty lax.

Bottom line: Clowns will be able to make a WoW knock-off, but if the official one is still available somewhere, people will be playing that.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 04 May 2009, 16:41

471, across the road from Dads pub.

Then there's Ji-lee, Tender Touch is just down Dynon road. There's one at the top of Koroit Creek road as well if memory serves me right.

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 04 May 2009, 21:43

Fair enough...you learn something new every day

Naoru
Epic

Post by Naoru » 04 May 2009, 23:49

There's another where Dynon road turns into Spencers St. Near the North Melbourne Train Station. You can't miss it with the big red lips on the outside wall.
Chain Heal is what Prayer Of Mending wants to be when it grows up... = P Silly priests

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 04 May 2009, 23:56

Can't say I ever go that far, always go left before Tender Touch and go down Arden street

Mews
Legendary

Post by Mews » 05 May 2009, 09:00

*writes this shit down furiously*

I gotta... err, go get milk.
Having an abundance of platonic relationships reminiscent of my man, Mike Plato.

All that's left is a beautiful hour
And it's ours, ours.

The pale blue dot.

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 05 May 2009, 09:21

lol, go to the Daily Planet, my brother reckons it was alright. In North Melbourne I believe.

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 05 May 2009, 11:26

Muse wrote:*writes this shit down furiously*

I gotta... err, go get milk.
Whatever spins your cheesewheel, tiger.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 05 May 2009, 13:57

Wait how did we go from WORLD OF FIGHT to local brothels?