Swine Flu

Anything newsworthy. Or newsworthy for being spectacularly un-newsworthy.
Forum rules
RTFA is assumed - do not reply unless you've read the linked article.
Mews
Legendary
Re: Swine Flu

Post by Mews » 01 May 2009, 10:10

Cartollomew wrote:
Muse wrote:You assume I couldn't teach a female to tickle my prostate...
Exactly! Ergo, many gay men would suddenly find women attractive if they had a girl finger their anus? :roll:

By the by - when I get old enough that I start having to get my prostate checked out, I'm really hoping there's a better examination method.
Finger?

Also lovin' the diagram on wiki cart.
Having an abundance of platonic relationships reminiscent of my man, Mike Plato.

All that's left is a beautiful hour
And it's ours, ours.

The pale blue dot.

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 01 May 2009, 13:56

Discussions about the Kinsey scale and fluidity of homosexuality aside:

http://www.badscience.net/2009/04/parmageddon/

This is interesting, not because Ben (a GP) brings anything new to the table, but because of his observation in the final paragraph:
I know I’m a D-list public intellectual, but I just think it’s interesting: because not only have the public lost all faith in the media; not only do so many people assume, now, that they are being misled; but more than that, the media themselves have lost all confidence in their own ability to give us the facts.
The various vendors of news are apparently incapable of knowing whether the stories they break have any credibility? Seriously?

That's scary.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Philondra
Legendary

Post by Philondra » 01 May 2009, 15:04

Best swine flu joke ever (at least for Americans. As an aside: Mew, you might want to skip this)
They said we'd have a black president when pigs fly, and now, sure enough, the swine flu.

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 01 May 2009, 15:16

Oh thats so terrible I laughed.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Lellybaby
Legendary

Post by Lellybaby » 01 May 2009, 15:18

They said we'd have a black president when pigs fly, and now, sure enough, the swine flu.
lol

Juke a DK/Warrior, Die Anyway ._.

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 01 May 2009, 15:25

righto, lol'd pretty fuckin hard IRL

WINRAR
Mews wrote:No Rico, it's a rhetorical question.
8?

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 01 May 2009, 16:16

Just in case you guys freak out...

Lobbity

Mews
Legendary

Post by Mews » 01 May 2009, 16:17

Philondra wrote:Best swine flu joke ever (at least for Americans. As an aside: Mew, you might want to skip this)
I think I just had a cringe invoked stroke.
Having an abundance of platonic relationships reminiscent of my man, Mike Plato.

All that's left is a beautiful hour
And it's ours, ours.

The pale blue dot.

Vampirial
Legendary

Post by Vampirial » 01 May 2009, 19:18

i got one today.

Hey I am a bit worried . I want you to go to a swine flu test. I know you have not been to mexico but fuck me you've been with some pigs in your time.
Caught a lite sneeze
Dreamed a little dream
Made my own pretty hate machine

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 01 May 2009, 23:52

Satrix wrote:i got one today.

Hey I am a bit worried . I want you to go to a swine flu test. I know you have not been to mexico but fuck me you've been with some pigs in your time.
Badum... TISH!
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Mitra
Legendary

Post by Mitra » 02 May 2009, 00:04

oh right
madagascar....
reference to the game pandemic....

how droll
"Life is no Nintendo game / But you lied again / Now you get to watch her leave / Out the window / Guess that's why they call it window pane" -Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - Award for Excellence in Puns in the medium of Rap 2010

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 02 May 2009, 00:10

Mitra wrote:oh right
madagascar....
reference to the game pandemic....

how droll
...aaaand Mitra catches up.

Spoke to a guy from my old work today - he had started playing Pandemic II again... was having a hard time killing people with Swine Flu.

Mitra
Legendary

Post by Mitra » 02 May 2009, 00:12

i caught up with gasso, he mentioned the game.... i suddenly remembered you and talking about it at uni.... never actually played it.
"Life is no Nintendo game / But you lied again / Now you get to watch her leave / Out the window / Guess that's why they call it window pane" -Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - Award for Excellence in Puns in the medium of Rap 2010

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 02 May 2009, 00:21

Mitra wrote:i caught up with gasso, he mentioned the game.... i suddenly remembered you and talking about it at uni.... never actually played it.
Uni?

I played it late last year :?

Mitra
Legendary

Post by Mitra » 02 May 2009, 00:38

must be getting senile in my old age