Journalists: We bring you... both sides!

Use this forum to post various productivity killers. Give each item/group of items their own thread!
Forum rules
Don't forget to post NSFW if in doubt (and especially when not in doubt).
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
Journalists: We bring you... both sides!

Post by Cartollomew » 24 Feb 2010, 20:43

...no matter how obviously inept one of them is:

Note:
"I received actual treatment for cancer and when that didn't immediately work, I received water in a little labeled bottle and now I'm better. Since the homeopathy was the last thing I received, that's the treatment that worked!"
"There is scient - er - evidence"
"Just because it's not in there methodology... it... works. Lots of other people use it, so they can't be wrong!"

/sigh

I can't rag on the BBC too much - they weren't exactly positioning her in a wonderful light, but still - do ignorant people really deserve to get 5 minutes to talk shite on national television?
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Mitra
Legendary

Re: Journalists: We bring you... both sides!

Post by Mitra » 24 Feb 2010, 22:17

Video is unrelated...
"Life is no Nintendo game / But you lied again / Now you get to watch her leave / Out the window / Guess that's why they call it window pane" -Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - Award for Excellence in Puns in the medium of Rap 2010