When designers don't consider the sun

Use this forum to post various productivity killers. Give each item/group of items their own thread!
Forum rules
Don't forget to post NSFW if in doubt (and especially when not in doubt).
Lellybaby
Legendary
When designers don't consider the sun

Post by Lellybaby » 30 Oct 2009, 10:56

Juke a DK/Warrior, Die Anyway ._.

Takius
Legendary

Re: When designers don't consider the sun

Post by Takius » 30 Oct 2009, 19:59

Lel you just have dick on your mind. Dirty fellow.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Mitra
Legendary

Post by Mitra » 30 Oct 2009, 21:34

Dan Brown just got an idea for a book based around a Christian sect that believed Jesus loved the cock and thus hid phallic symbols all around London, the plot culminates in a climactic (pun intended) battle atop the Gherkin (which is all they could get through planning)
"Life is no Nintendo game / But you lied again / Now you get to watch her leave / Out the window / Guess that's why they call it window pane" -Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - Award for Excellence in Puns in the medium of Rap 2010

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 30 Oct 2009, 21:39

true, us urban planners generally frown on openly phallic structures.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 06 Nov 2009, 12:44

I have to admit, that is multitudes of win, multitudier than the last time I stated that it was multitudes of win.
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Katarii
Common

Post by Katarii » 15 Nov 2009, 15:55

or maybe they wanted it to look like that >.>