New dewalt nail gun I WANT ONE

Use this forum to post various productivity killers. Give each item/group of items their own thread!
Forum rules
Don't forget to post NSFW if in doubt (and especially when not in doubt).
Chappy
Epic
New dewalt nail gun I WANT ONE

Post by Chappy » 25 Sep 2009, 15:05

Gotta get me one of these! I wonder if Customs will allow these in the country, I'm thinking, NOT

and the smaller compact Nail Gun
The 16D Rapid-fire Nail Gun
New nail gun, made by DeWalt.
It can drive a 16D nail through a 2 X 4 at 200 yards.
This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.
Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold drink, when they have the
board in the right place just fire away.
With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading.
After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife probably won't ask you to fix or build anything else.
C://dos
C://dos.run
run.dos.run

Kayleb
Epic

Re: New dewalt nail gun I WANT ONE

Post by Kayleb » 25 Sep 2009, 15:14

haha, Rock'n'roll
Dr. Emmett Brown wrote: If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
P.s. I<3 Penny Kari 'nique

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Re: New dewalt nail gun I WANT ONE

Post by Cartollomew » 25 Sep 2009, 15:26

Chappy wrote:After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife probably won't ask you to fix or build anything else.
I lol'd.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!