Random Pics - *Warning* - large pics

Use this forum to post various productivity killers. Give each item/group of items their own thread!
Forum rules
Don't forget to post NSFW if in doubt (and especially when not in doubt).
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 29 May 2008, 11:52

Philondra wrote:Maybe I'm just really dense, but what is the bottom right item? It looks to me like a paintbrush with a microphone.
At a guess, 2 different kinds of mace. A morning star? Or something.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

dukkha
Epic

Post by dukkha » 29 May 2008, 11:52

Pretty sure it's two different maces.
Example

Damn it Cart, that will teach to look for a link before posting. :p

Runetender
Legendary

Post by Runetender » 29 May 2008, 11:57

Sextoy imo

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 29 May 2008, 12:00

Nobody else was concerned that they've used an assault rifle and a waraxe as examples?

And two kinds of mace... you know, in case someone says, "Well hey, warhammers are banned, but you didn't say anything about free-swinging pincer-mounted thorn crushers"

On the plus side, they appear not to have banned fist weapons (at least, pictorially).
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 29 May 2008, 12:09

I wasn't even aware they made maces anymore... and if they don't, they should be in a museum O.o
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 29 May 2008, 12:12

Karjalan wrote:I wasn't even aware they made maces anymore... and if they don't, they should be in a museum O.o
Ahh, maybe it's a sign at a museum.

With like, "dangerous weapons throughout the ages" as an exhibit.

And they either don't want people bringing in examples from their great-great-grandmother's collection, or uncle Stevorski's AK, or they don't want people taking the collection outside the exhibit.

Vampirial
Legendary

Post by Vampirial » 29 May 2008, 12:17

Karjalan wrote:I wasn't even aware they made maces anymore... and if they don't, they should be in a museum O.o
Most weapons are still pretty easy to get, Hatter collects weapons so we got a fair few. No maces or axes yet but heaps of camping stores around here sell em, and if you go to a medieval fair youll see the few stalls around selling em.
Caught a lite sneeze
Dreamed a little dream
Made my own pretty hate machine

Dropdeadqt
Legendary

Post by Dropdeadqt » 29 May 2008, 12:20

Mace.

Nethernova
Uncommon

Post by Nethernova » 29 May 2008, 12:24

Cartollomew wrote:
Philondra wrote:Maybe I'm just really dense, but what is the bottom right item? It looks to me like a paintbrush with a microphone.
At a guess, 2 different kinds of mace. A morning star? Or something.
Isn't a morning star like a flail kinda thing attached to a chain and handle?

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 29 May 2008, 12:31

Satoriella wrote: Most weapons are still pretty easy to get, Hatter collects weapons so we got a fair few. No maces or axes yet but heaps of camping stores around here sell em, and if you go to a medieval fair youll see the few stalls

around selling em.
We've got a pretty big wood-axe in our shed from the previous owners.

Looks pretty boss. I keep having to resist the urge to hack up the back door with it and scream "Heeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY!"

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 29 May 2008, 12:44

Cartollomew wrote:We've got a pretty big wood-axe in our shed from the previous owners.

Looks pretty boss. I keep having to resist the urge to hack up the back door with it and scream "Heeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY!"
hahahahaha

Vampirial
Legendary

Post by Vampirial » 29 May 2008, 12:47

Xact wrote:
Cartollomew wrote:We've got a pretty big wood-axe in our shed from the previous owners.

Awright so if I hear of some axe weilding murderer doing a Jack nicholson rip off somewhere in perth your so busted haha
Caught a lite sneeze
Dreamed a little dream
Made my own pretty hate machine

Dropdeadqt
Legendary

Post by Dropdeadqt » 29 May 2008, 12:51

Mace v2

Flail

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 29 May 2008, 12:54

Flail, that was the word I was trying to think of.

Frankly, that thing looks like it's just as dangerous to the wielder.

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 29 May 2008, 12:57

A flail is a nun-chuck where you don't have the option of screwing up
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur