Finally

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Vyzen
Uncommon
Finally

Post by Vyzen » 03 Aug 2010, 23:01

Im back Arfter 5months i have finally managed to get my account back blizz had put it under investigation the reply i got was
Greetings,

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigated your reported account compromise.

We have concluded our review of your account, and unfortunately we were unable to verify the timeframe, and losses. Our goal is to have all characters in a playable state, and it appears as though your account is eligible for a restoration. As such, we have provided your characters with a one time restoration of gold to purchase new gear, and help them get back into the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we will be unable to restore any additional goods from this loss.

Character Name:Cloudzy, Cloudie, Reddaz, Slyvix, Snekers, Japha, Vyzen, Fyzikal
Gold Restored: 800g to each character
...We're warriors... Warriors of the world
Like thunder from the sky... Sworn to fight and die...

Takius
Legendary

Re: Finally

Post by Takius » 24 Aug 2010, 00:12

After being knocked out of the game for 5 months I would have demanded full T10.5 for all toons!
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Re: Finally

Post by Johnnyrico » 02 Sep 2010, 16:23

Takius wrote:After being knocked out of the game for 5 months I would have demanded full T10.5 for all toons!
^ This
Mews wrote:No Rico, it's a rhetorical question.
8?