Fun Run Officer Appreciation Day

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Rowlan
Uncommon
Fun Run Officer Appreciation Day

Post by Rowlan » 03 Jun 2010, 12:38

So I was spitting on Cyri in Dalaran and talking with Alo and we came up on the topic of an "officer appreciation day". Was thinking something along the lines of helping officers or their alts level/get dungeon runs for lower levels/help for missing achievements they can't get or something like that. So I need suggestions (and telling me I'm a kiss ass/suck job/whatever is not a suggestion but a statement of fact and has no place here) for what to do, or if anyone is interested.

Dropdeadqt
Legendary

Re: Fun Run Officer Appreciation Day

Post by Dropdeadqt » 03 Jun 2010, 13:29

One of the biggest things I'd like to do is get some sunwell clearing set up each week to score a bow for Qt and Gank.

I'd personally like to clear Ulduar each week even if it's on normal to complete a valanyr AND to get some of those luscious 25man drakes for the guild.

The best thing you can do for us is exactly what you all did last night. 9/12 hardmodes in one night including a new boss makes (most of) us very happy indeed.

Tugger
Epic

Post by Tugger » 03 Jun 2010, 14:01

i would happily participate in anything u have in mind Rowlan (except any kind of intercourse or sexual penetration with u)

oh and your a kiss ass/suck job.....

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 03 Jun 2010, 14:26

I think Rowlan should personally visit all male officers for a bit of handy and a kiss.

Rowlan
Uncommon

Post by Rowlan » 04 Jun 2010, 04:28

Alo and I had talked to a few people during raid about doing this, and I'll re-mention it when I see everyone on later (or feel free to get the word out to people interested). So anyway post more ideas as to what you'd like done, or how you'd like to help out and keep posting here. If people have time constraints and just wanted to volunteer and other times (ex: I'm on when rath/alley/qt me and loki on the bank steps are on). So thanks for all the positive support from everyone :)

Alogagain
Rare

Post by Alogagain » 04 Jun 2010, 07:40

We would like to show our appreciation in small but tangible ways. So, dear officers (GM included) please post here your wish lists.
This is our way of saying thank you over and above showing up for raids, killing bosses and looking pretty.

jacob
Rare

Post by jacob » 05 Jun 2010, 00:18

I want cake...