Thank you and good luck

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Nion
Thank you and good luck

Post by Nion » 26 Apr 2010, 16:06

Hey all,

Tried to log in last sunday, realized my subscription has ended and i'm not planning on renewing it, going to go work on my real life now, i forgot how much i loved to cook for my family and spending time with them.

Nevertheless, my deepest gratitude for the friendship even though it was short lived, i felt that Molotov is no doubt a pro guild and it also has alot of warm members.

To my old bro Loki, sorry i gotta leave u behind man, i'm sure your new friends will make u feel welcome, they are quite humourous.

And to Qt, thank you for such a warm receive. This is prolly my last insight that i'm ever going to give. From our last 25TOC data, (and no dont use lag as an issue, coz we were around the same latency, mine was prolly worse with shots going off after every 1 second, dat would put me at 800to1k ms), i did a test once on the dps difference using different ilvl weapons together with another close SV friend. With every rank higher (i like to call it rank, eg. 251, 258, 264, 271, 277 so on and so forth) there will be a significant increase of DPS ranging from 400-600 per level applicable to both SV and MM. Hence the weapon rank also plays a significant role in our stopping power. Your Exp Shot is almost at its peak performance and no doubt will be further enhanced when u guys down and farm more 25heroic gears but the real question is, do you just rely on that 1 ability to pound the boss? I'm sure you have considered other possibilities, try going for haste/arp gears and prolly some ATP gems, SV already have a high enough crit.

And to all you MM hunters out there, dont worry too much about that recasting serpent when expose weakness proc's, i didnt bother with it. The thing that makes a MM hunter tick is the crit %, doesnt matter how low your gear is based on the DPS spreadsheets. Before ICC came out, I always wondered how my DPS shot up so high and was gradually dropping unlike SV that could keep on climbing. MM hunters have a sweet spot to make your DPS climb no matter what gear or weapon rank you using. That sweet spot is 75% crit with some buffs (kings, feral/fury, horn), the rate at which you crit is a crazy exponential value that keeps going up the closer you are to 82%, (eg 68% crit = u prolly would crit 55-59% of the time, 72% crit = 62-65% of the time, 75% crit (the fun part starts) = 70-80% of the time, 80% crit (highest i ever stacked with buffs) = 90% of the time u will crit, hit a peak 12.5k when DBW proc to bring that crit at 82%+ crit)

Have fun mateys.