Answer's for Officer questions

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Delna
Answer's for Officer questions

Post by Delna » 14 Apr 2010, 21:24

I would have posted this on the recruitment thread i made but its been locked.

There where a few questions regarding my app.

Focus healing v Ele weapons, well to be honest after downing Algy i changed specs not to include Focus healing ..i have not noticed any noticeable knock back to my spells as i carry so much haste. I would be prepared to have a 2nd resto spec that carried Focus healing .
With the LK i have seen all the way through p2 on both 10 man and 25 man , just the trans was where we stopped.
The meta gem is something i have had for about 2 weeks , thus why i forgot all about my green gem...lol...but its been very nice for output on fights like BQL and TOCG Twins .I must say the added crit is very nice on Dreamwalker 10man where i was the portal bitch .
If i was going to be a tank healer a lot i would carry LHW glyphs for that purpose on the tank heals, otherwise i don't usually carry glyphs ,but i have an alt that can make glyphs i can bring some with me.

Delna

Rathollorn
Legendary

Re: Answer's for Officer questions

Post by Rathollorn » 14 Apr 2010, 21:35

Added this to your app thread - nice answers (I think most were out of curiosity as opposed to any problems).
Seize the means of production comrades!

Mews
Legendary

Re: Answer's for Officer questions

Post by Mews » 14 Apr 2010, 23:10

Ratholorn wrote:Added this to your app thread - nice answers (I think most were out of curiosity as opposed to any problems).
Pretty much. I like making apps worry.
Having an abundance of platonic relationships reminiscent of my man, Mike Plato.

All that's left is a beautiful hour
And it's ours, ours.

The pale blue dot.