Cataclysm

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Chappy
Epic
Cataclysm

Post by Chappy » 27 Oct 2009, 00:31

found this on http://www.allakhazam.com, not sure if any one has posted this sorta stuff yet but thought it was kinda cool

Mount Hyjal will one of the new upcoming zones in the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm expansion. It will be a level 78-82 zone that is under siege by Ragnaros. His intent is to destroy the World Tree after he conquers the island.

Dungeon Name Level Range
Firelands 85 - Raid Instance

The Sunken City of Vashj'ir is located to the south of the Maelstrom and was the home of Lady Vashj before the Sundering and will be one of the first leveling zones for high level players in the upcoming Cataclysm expansion.

Uldum will be a huge zone south of Un'goro Crater and is to going to be on the southern coast of Kalimdor and will be introduced in the Cataclysm expansion.

Deepholm will be a central zone similar to Dragonblight and will be introduced in the upcoming Cataclysm expansion. It is entered through the unused zone north of Stormwind City, which will be called Deathwing Scar.

Twilight Highlands is a zone located east of Wetlands and will be introduced in the Cataclysm expansion.

Tol Barad will be an outdoor PvP raid zone in the upcoming Cataclysm expansion, very similar to Wintergrasp in Northrend. However, the island will also function similarly to the Isle of Quel'Danas in that it will be a major daily quest hub. Whichever side controls the prison on Tol Barad will gain access to more dailies with even better rewards.
C://dos
C://dos.run
run.dos.run

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Re: Cataclysm

Post by Cartollomew » 27 Oct 2009, 02:33

Writer: So I'm thinking for the next expansion in the Warcraft universe, we're going to have magical time travelling unicorn men arriving in Azeroth to help the races fight against their arch nemeses: Giant cake people from the twisting nether who were cast out of the burning legion.

Blizzard exec: I'm not really so sure...

Writer: Also, the cake people want to destroy the world tree or something.

Blizzard exec: DO THIS IMMEDIATELY!
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Derathius
Epic

Post by Derathius » 27 Oct 2009, 16:09

Cartollomew wrote:Writer: So I'm thinking for the next expansion in the Warcraft universe, we're going to have magical time travelling unicorn men arriving in Azeroth to help the races fight against their arch nemeses: Giant cake people from the twisting nether who were cast out of the burning legion.

I lol'd

jacob
Rare

Post by jacob » 04 Nov 2009, 01:22

Cartollomew wrote:Writer: So I'm thinking for the next expansion in the Warcraft universe, we're going to have magical time travelling unicorn men arriving in Azeroth to help the races fight against their arch nemeses: Giant cake people from the twisting nether who were cast out of the burning legion.

His friend is a talking pie.

I lol'd also =]