Hello Molotov

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Chronicle
Common
Hello Molotov

Post by Chronicle » 05 Sep 2009, 16:04

Hey Guys!

I'm not sure how many (if any of you guys) will remember me, it's been a long time.

Was just thinking that it has been a long time since I have organised a Melbourne meet-up/drinks night, and a few of you guys sprang to mind.

Is Malora still around? Naoru? I never did end up meeting Elmo for that chat... =P

Anyway, very good to see you guys kicking along on Saurfang. I'm astonished and impressed by the number of core members this guild maintains, you were a great bunch.

TL/DR/Don't care: I'm thinking about a meetup and curious if any of the guys that used to hit up Pug Mahones and Charleton's were keen!

Patrol (Formerly a mage named Chronicle =P).
Patrol//80 Fury Warrior//Red Sun//Barthilas

Naoru
Epic

Re: Hello Molotov

Post by Naoru » 05 Sep 2009, 18:57

Well, Malora quit wow ages ago, I quit a few months ago and Elmo quit last month. There is still a few of the TBC group playing. Anyway how are Dalla and Sanc doing?
Chain Heal is what Prayer Of Mending wants to be when it grows up... = P Silly priests

Evilelmo
Epic

Post by Evilelmo » 05 Oct 2009, 23:05

ZOMG ITS CHRON

i am one month too late

HAI CHRON

lol i remember you hated me because i was so angsty and hardcore then

were you the one who always ran into fire? *raise brow*

I say LOBBIDITY!!! You say LOL!!!

Chronicle
Common

Post by Chronicle » 06 Oct 2009, 02:04

Hate is such a strong word.

Sorry for the late reply!

Let's see, Sanctuary is playing horde in a small 10-man guild on Nagrand.
Dalla went back to Adelaide to pursue her studies and I haven't seen her since summer.
Nethernova is still shadow-priesting at NSB.

Myself and some of the old Gnomeland Security guys have stepped it up a notch, merging with another guild at the beginning of Ulduar to form Red Sun.
I became an Officer (=P and no, not fires elmo, I struggled initially with those goddamn parasitic shadowfiends) and rerolled warrior.
We are currently realm first on Barthilas and had a 4.5% Anub'arak hard mode attempt tonight!

Mews
Legendary

Post by Mews » 06 Oct 2009, 03:50

Chronicle wrote:Hate is such a strong word.

Sorry for the late reply!

Let's see, Sanctuary is playing horde in a small 10-man guild on Nagrand.
Dalla went back to Adelaide to pursue her studies and I haven't seen her since summer.
Nethernova is still shadow-priesting at NSB.

Myself and some of the old Gnomeland Security guys have stepped it up a notch, merging with another guild at the beginning of Ulduar to form Red Sun.
I became an Officer (=P and no, not fires elmo, I struggled initially with those goddamn parasitic shadowfiends) and rerolled warrior.
We are currently realm first on Barthilas and had a 4.5% Anub'arak hard mode attempt tonight!
Alliance or Horde? I heard Noctis Erus went Horde Barthilas and had the same DC issues that Molotov has been plagued with. Seems like Oceanic servers are getting a lot more competitive in progression.
Having an abundance of platonic relationships reminiscent of my man, Mike Plato.

All that's left is a beautiful hour
And it's ours, ours.

The pale blue dot.

Chronicle
Common

Post by Chronicle » 06 Oct 2009, 05:23

Alli

And Yeah, NE came across. There are 5 guilds: Gigantor, Red Sun, Cross, Noctis Erus and Blue Label working on Anub'arak.

I'm hoping that we will get there first, but everyone seems very close.

I think it will come down to who prioritizes their raid week best starting Wednesday and gets the first look in getting the first kill.

Yeah. Gormok the Disconnector runs havoc with us too. Also, Anub troubles the kiwis for some reason. We traced it back to addons such as gearscore/cartographer/recount spamming players with information on back channels.
As a guild, disabling these seemed to help. Not entirely sure why.