Blog

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Xact
Legendary
Re: Blog

Post by Xact » 30 Jun 2009, 14:06

Ohh and the comments are from my RL best mate, co-incidentally I used to be friends with a girl called Zoe, see her once every now and then but she would always be on MSN and just an attention whore, she loved getting her tits out on webcam though so I never held her being an attention whore against her.

I DO however find it funny that you think I would be posting about you in my blog, and that somehow someone who doesn't even know you would make a comment about you.
Last edited by Xact on 30 Jun 2009, 14:07, edited 1 time in total.

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 30 Jun 2009, 14:07

i used to date a girl called zoe back in high school, nice girl ;)
Mews wrote:No Rico, it's a rhetorical question.
8?

Dropdeadqt
Legendary

Post by Dropdeadqt » 30 Jun 2009, 14:09

Zoe be trolling.

Troll Successful!

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 30 Jun 2009, 14:12

wait, the dog actually isn't called Zoe, it's a metaphor.

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 30 Jun 2009, 20:14

Zoetica wrote:So my name and Xact's dogs name are entirely co-incidental? OKAY.
To Quote Harvey Dranger

"Paranoia, Paranoia, everybody's commin' to get me, even though you never met me"

I'm not 100% sure how you could assume xact is randomly hating on you to the extent that he writes in a blog about his RL, that you are a "bitch" in a coded manner.

I mean... if you had some presumptions that everyone hated you or something (again paranoia) I can see how the connection is made... but yeah.

Anyway sad to see you gone and apparently bitter zoe :( I'm not even sure why you left/what the situation was but it sucked to log in and see "zoe has left the guild"

Have fun in your future endeavours.
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 30 Jun 2009, 22:51

Yeah, this is rather ridiculous, this blog is about RL, I won't be making any posts about online I don't think (it's my dirty secret) so the Zoe is indeed the dog and has nothing to do with you.

I hadn't realised you had left, nor that there had being any spite in anyway towards this guild, this is simply because I thought you were taking another leave for RL stuff.

In other news, I'm enjoying this blogging stuff, it's nice to fool yourself into thinking people care about your mundane life lol.

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 01 Jul 2009, 02:52

Aight, let the issue go, guys.

Good luck with zee blog Xact - it's worth it if you persist.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 01 Jul 2009, 03:04

Yay now he's got a blog so he wont feel the need to give us minute by minute updates in raid chat!

Just kidding man, good idea. This way we can read about all your exploits while your away, although going off my own person experience of attempting to keep a travel diary earlier this year I can tell you its fucking hard to find the time when your away.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 01 Jul 2009, 08:29

In Istanbul I should be alright as I'll be going solo, once I catchup with the girls it will be more difficult lol