I R SAD

Post by Xact » 12 Jun 2009, 11:16

Contemplating buying Sims 3.

For some reason I just love that shit.

Philondra
Legendary

Re: I R SAD

Post by Philondra » 12 Jun 2009, 11:26

Don't be sad. Sims 3 is fucking win. I begged Windies to give me an access code to demonoid so I could pirate it before release!

But then I bought it anyway because I love the Sims. Don't feel bad about buying it, cause it's pretty cool. One of my characters became a fiction novelist and wrote a 355 page thriller called Misio and the Giant Sausage and a romance novel called Elmo and the Purple Headed Warrior. I kid you not.

Edit: I then donated those books to the Town Library and City Hall sent me a certificate of appreciation.

Lellybaby
Legendary

Post by Lellybaby » 12 Jun 2009, 11:28

Philondra wrote:Don't be sad. Sims 3 is fucking win. I begged Windies to give me an access code to demonoid so I could pirate it before release!

But then I bought it anyway because I love the Sims. Don't feel bad about buying it, cause it's pretty cool. One of my characters became a fiction novelist and wrote a 355 page thriller called Misio and the Giant Sausage and a romance novel called Elmo and the Purple Headed Warrior. I kid you not.

Edit: I then donated those books to the Town Library and City Hall sent me a certificate of appreciation.
LOL

I've only played Sims 1, and my couple had a baby and because i increase game speed alot (Ignoring the Baby Crying) their baby got taken away :< Shows i wont be any good parent in RL

Juke a DK/Warrior, Die Anyway ._.

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 12 Jun 2009, 11:47

lol, I find it a bit odd that you have character's writing novels about people from wow :shock:

Trying to decide on what to do tonight:

Option 1: Go out and get pissed
Option 2: 10 man Ulduar
Option 3: Sims!

*edit* - How will a cracked version work, is it more online now, haven't played The Sims in ages, I remember all the addon shit you used to download from like 3rd party websites.

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 12 Jun 2009, 12:02

Xact wrote:lol, I find it a bit odd that you have character's writing novels about people from wow :shock:

Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 12 Jun 2009, 19:24

<3 torrent-damage.net!

Just downloaded the full 4.93GB in just over an hour, gotta love 1mb sec

Xact
Legendary

Post by Xact » 12 Jun 2009, 19:26

Evilelmo
Epic

Post by Evilelmo » 12 Jun 2009, 21:29

Philondra wrote:Don't be sad. Sims 3 is fucking win. I begged Windies to give me an access code to demonoid so I could pirate it before release!

i hoped my book had a happy ending

biarch.

I say LOBBIDITY!!! You say LOL!!!

Obsolet
Legendary

Post by Obsolet » 14 Jun 2009, 16:16

Xact wrote:<3 torrent-damage.net!

Just downloaded the full 4.93GB in just over an hour, gotta love 1mb sec

exact hook me up with an invite

kickass2k88@hotmail.com

Ty!