My new best friend

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Takius
Legendary
Re: My new best friend

Post by Takius » 29 May 2009, 15:07

Johnnyrico wrote:sugar free red bull or gtfo

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25 ... 62,00.html

Why have sugar when you can get something better...
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Mitra
Legendary

Post by Mitra » 29 May 2009, 21:01

Cartollomew wrote:One of the only reasons I ever drink RedEye is to counteract the nos from the night before.
Cart have you seen these
"Life is no Nintendo game / But you lied again / Now you get to watch her leave / Out the window / Guess that's why they call it window pane" -Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - Award for Excellence in Puns in the medium of Rap 2010

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 30 May 2009, 00:39

Some of 'em yeh.

I like RedEye because it has the full package: Caffeine (from guarana rather than coffee beans - yech), B12, sugar, cold (when chilled).

I need that after a harsh night. I mean, I could just drink water and take a vitamin pill, but seriously. Doesn't compare.

Also: Vegemite on toast if need be.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Mitra
Legendary

Post by Mitra » 30 May 2009, 01:10

yah. it's like drinking meat
"Life is no Nintendo game / But you lied again / Now you get to watch her leave / Out the window / Guess that's why they call it window pane" -Eminem 'Love the way you lie' - Award for Excellence in Puns in the medium of Rap 2010

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 30 May 2009, 05:50

My new best friend vibrates and comes with 13 different settings............

FINE it's a cell phone.
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Mitra
Legendary

Post by Mitra » 30 May 2009, 14:33

wow they'll put cell phones in everything nowadays

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 30 May 2009, 15:41

Mitra wrote:wow they'll put cell phones in everything nowadays
This explains all those weird voicemail messages from Karj...
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!