Terribad Language Nerd Joke

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
Terribad Language Nerd Joke

Post by Cartollomew » 22 May 2009, 14:07

On his 74th birthday, a man received a gift certificate from his wife.

The certificate paid for a visit to a medicine man living on a nearby reservation. The medicine man was rumored to have a wonderful cure for erectile dysfunction.

After being persuaded, he drove to the reservation, handed his ticket to the medicine man, all the time wondering what was to come.

The old medicine man slowly and methodically produced a potion, which he handed to the 74 year-old. With a grip on his shoulder, the medicine man warned, "This is powerful medicine and it must be respected. You take only a teaspoonful and then say '1-2-3'.. When you do that, you will become manlier than you have ever been in your life and you will be able to perform as long as you want."

0K The old man was encouraged As he walked away, he turned and asked, "How do I stop the medicine from working?"

"Your partner must say '1-2-3-4,'" the medicine man responded.

"But when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full
moon."

The old man was very eager to see if the potion worked, so he went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited his wife to join him in the bedroom.

When she came in, he took off his clothes and said, "1-2-3!" Immediately, he was the manliest of men.

His wife was excited and began throwing off her clothes And then she asked, "What was the 1-2-3 for?"

And that, boys and girls, is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition – or one will end up with a dangling participle!
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Lellybaby
Legendary

Re: Terribad Language Nerd Joke

Post by Lellybaby » 22 May 2009, 16:02

I got it!

that was worth a LoL

Juke a DK/Warrior, Die Anyway ._.

dukkha
Epic

Post by dukkha » 22 May 2009, 16:12

Oh gods... that really was terrible. I can't believe I laughed.

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 22 May 2009, 16:50

I feel dirty for laughing at that :|
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Chappy
Epic

Post by Chappy » 22 May 2009, 16:50

is it bad if i didn't get it untill saying it out loud??

JK

it is a bad joke but good for a cheap laugh.....
C://dos
C://dos.run
run.dos.run