Bored!

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Takius
Legendary
Bored!

Post by Takius » 09 Jan 2009, 14:31

Anyone got any recommendations for any good safe for work sites I can lurk on for a few hours? Fridays are slow la :(
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Re: Bored!

Post by Cartollomew » 09 Jan 2009, 14:52

dansdata.blogsome.com

If you like the way it reads, start going through the archives - chewed up a whole week of mine around this time last year.

http://dansdata.blogsome.com/2008/02/01 ... h-inanity/
http://dansdata.blogsome.com/2008/09/19 ... every-day/
http://dansdata.blogsome.com/2008/09/13 ... ypography/
http://dansdata.blogsome.com/2007/10/22 ... ighlights/

...are a few random posts I just grabbed then.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 09 Jan 2009, 15:36

if your bored, it means its time to xfer back to molotov u scrub.
Mews wrote:No Rico, it's a rhetorical question.
8?

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 09 Jan 2009, 15:41

I would but I'd have the same issue that forced me to leave in the first place - I cant raid 9-2:30 anymore. I'm struggling to raid 7-11 three nights a week as it is with my job at the moment (although being raid leader and defacto recruitment officer isn't helping) and its only going to get worse when I go back to university. If LAWLotov ever did start raiding 7-11 it might be viable.

Also cart, that blog is golden, cheers man +1 interweb to you.

Anyone else got any suggestions?
Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 09 Jan 2009, 15:55

Btw, love the sig - but is the "dawn" a typo?
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Takius
Legendary

Post by Takius » 09 Jan 2009, 16:26

Jesus cart I'm amazed you could pick up a typo in that, /cower.

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 20 Jan 2009, 18:33