Warcraft books? Where the hell to start

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Xact
Legendary
Warcraft books? Where the hell to start

Post by Xact » 08 Jul 2008, 11:27

So im tryna wrap my head around the gazillion books and then the archived versions, then Amazon saying hey get this as well, but isnt that in that archive?

My heads about to explode, and I haven't even tried to decipher the order in which to read, so who can help me?

So far the books I (think) know I should get are:

Warcraft Archive
War of the ancients Archive
Rise of the Horde
Cycle of Hatred
The tides of Darkness

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 08 Jul 2008, 12:01

Nerd 5: The Nerdening. This time it's nerdinal

In all seriousness though, I believe Selten is pretty well read in this respect.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Zyphus
Common

Post by Zyphus » 08 Jul 2008, 21:17

i think there isnt that much of a sequence to read the books in,

War of the ancients Archive - these is a series of 3 books abt the well of eternity thingy

Warcraft Archive - is made up of 4 seprate books that doesnt have much link to each other.

and as for Rise of the Horde & Cycle of Hatred, i think rise should be read first then cycle.

then tide of darkness is a totally new book.

anyway i hope it helps, also theres the sunwell trilogy in comic form, makes a rather interesting read.

Darisn
Common

Post by Darisn » 09 Jul 2008, 00:53

Ive actually read most of them.

You will want to start with the warcraft archive (especially Day of the Dragon). Followed by the War of the Ancients Trilogy. The others you can read in any order u prefer.