Website and forums performance - 16/05/2008

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
Website and forums performance - 16/05/2008

Post by Cartollomew » 16 May 2008, 14:55

Website and forums will be performing poorly until 2am ST on the 17th of May.

This will affect some more than others; so far the most annoying side effect has been that the forums are dropping sessions prematurely.

I apologise, and am looking into this - possibly using the same drug that Rico used for a similar problem.

-Cart
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

midi
Legendary

Post by midi » 16 May 2008, 15:18

Information, facts, and pwnage all in the one wrapper.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ soak rifts or riot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Philondra
Legendary

Re: Website and forums performance - 16/05/2008

Post by Philondra » 16 May 2008, 15:40

Cartollomew wrote:Website and forums will be performing poorly until 2am ST on the 17th of May.

This will affect some more than others; so far the most annoying side effect has been that the forums are dropping sessions prematurely.

I apologise, and am looking into this - possibly using the same drug that Rico used for a similar problem.

-Cart
I'm not exactly sure how giving the server roofies can possibly help, but then again I'm not a computer technician.

Mews
Legendary

Post by Mews » 17 May 2008, 17:58

I think he was more alluding to the "Rico can't keep it up/goes down prematurely".

Either way, the comparison is some kind of hilarious.
Having an abundance of platonic relationships reminiscent of my man, Mike Plato.

All that's left is a beautiful hour
And it's ours, ours.

The pale blue dot.

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 22 May 2008, 18:12

How did i miss this? :O

Cart, if you were to give the server what I take, it would jack your car, finger bang your aunty, drop a suicide shot of tequila, all while sporting a raging semi.

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 22 May 2008, 18:41

Johnnyrico wrote:How did i miss this? :O

Cart, if you were to give the server what I take, it would jack your car, finger bang your aunty, drop a suicide shot of tequila, all while sporting a raging semi.
A set of tasks yet to be correctly executed in machine virtualisation...
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!