Polly gig

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Vampirial
Legendary
Polly gig

Post by Vampirial » 18 Feb 2008, 13:06

Just some piccies from the brisbane gig, thought I'd share if anyone interested :)

Also got some video footage from my camera, if I'd realised my camera took a decent video and sound I woulda taken the whole show lol but I got the last few songs which were the softer of the set.

Show was fucking awsome too, won me when the opening song was - To Bring you my love - one of me personal faves.

I dont think there too bad seeing I was trying to cover up this lil red button with one finger, which highlighted the people in fornt of mye flouro red if i didnt, and it was an old bald guy, sexy. Meanwhile trying to cover the screen with my shirt hehe
Caught a lite sneeze
Dreamed a little dream
Made my own pretty hate machine

dukkha
Epic

Post by dukkha » 18 Feb 2008, 17:16

Ooo, nice opening track. Glad to hear it was a good gig, although it would have wanted to be to justify the ticket price.

Vampirial
Legendary

Post by Vampirial » 19 Feb 2008, 20:07

yea $100 is generally the standard prce these days tho
Caught a lite sneeze
Dreamed a little dream

dukkha
Epic

Post by dukkha » 20 Feb 2008, 01:47

For QPAC perhaps. And very large bands I suppose. But I still think of PJ as a Tivoli/Zoo style act, and I get twitchy when asked to pay more than $70 for anything (that may just be because I'm used to Zoo/Troub/Tivoli though)... Along the lines of strange venues, Interpol were outstanding tonight, but being at a concert with squeeling fans was... not a pleasant change.

Vampirial
Legendary

Post by Vampirial » 20 Feb 2008, 20:36

yea i know what ya mean, recently saw nightwish at tivoli tho and tix were $100 too :(
Caught a lite sneeze
Dreamed a little dream