hmmmmm

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Sapherix
Legendary
hmmmmm

Post by Sapherix » 15 Feb 2008, 12:19

It's amazing that it's 2008 and this kind of rubbish still goes on.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=380191

Rathollorn
Legendary

Post by Rathollorn » 15 Feb 2008, 12:23

No way did they administer the correct testing and weigh her against a duck!

Although they still summarily execute people (with a scythe - classy) thought to be sorcerers in parts of Indonesia.
Seize the means of production comrades!

bakazero
Epic

Post by bakazero » 07 Mar 2008, 14:50

it always seems women are the ones who are subjected to this shit by men in extreme religious cultures.
telling them what to do with their bodies, oppressing them physically and mentally.

fucking weak men, sometimes i am ashamed to be a man.

women should be revered, they are the mothers, the carers, the ones who nuture us.

i hate mysoginistic men fucking assholes.

SISTERS RISE UP AGAINST OPPRESSION!
ADDICTED TO CHAIN LIGHTNING SINCE 2014

Sorha
Epic

Post by Sorha » 07 Mar 2008, 15:12

Plus..
If we do not keep them safe and well how can they cook and clean to the best of their ability :O

Johnnyrico
Legendary

Post by Johnnyrico » 07 Mar 2008, 15:23

"Hold on, now, that's not true. I bow down before the superiority of the opposite sex in many respects. But from time to time... ...I believe they should bow down before me. "

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 07 Mar 2008, 22:43

Ratholorn wrote:No way did they administer the correct testing and weigh her against a duck!
XD, I miss Monty Python

I absolutely agree with Baka, this shit is fucked up, bring back Paganism, fucking Christianity/Catholicism and it's purging of the Matriarchal societies. Not entirely sure about the history of Islam etc. but seriously, grow the fuck up. I don't care how sacred your god/religion is, if he agrees to killing people based on some random cunt's (who most likely got denied by the perpetrator and he couldn't handle it) word alone, then your God is a piece of shit.

I recall reading that the Mohammad was a peaceful dude and was all for non violence, however we all know how violent extreme Islamists are, then in the mother of all hypocrisy, a Danish cartoonist points this out by showing The Mohammad with a bomb under his turban, and the reaction is "we are offended, how dare you say he is a suicide bommer, I am going to now suicide bomb your embassy's and plan to blow up innocent Danes..."

Which fucking morons are driving in that this sort of shit is acceptable from birth?

Don't even get started on Israel/Palestine, TBH I hope the Ignorant Israelis blow the entire middle east and themselves off the face of this earth. And i'm not being cute, that seems to me like the ONLY possible solution to that region. None of this "lets invade and spread democracy" bullshit just nuke it to dust. Everyone already hates bush, he should have just taken one for the team (everyone in the world apart from there) and blown them up, history would only remember him as the bad guy... job done.
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 24 Apr 2008, 14:31

Oh my.

Oh dear.

Can be found here: http://img.worsethanfailure.com/images/ ... stoned.png if WTF gets angsty about the all-of 10 times this thing will get hotlinked.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

dukkha
Epic

Post by dukkha » 24 Apr 2008, 16:25

Sudan has a history of this thing in recent years (and presumably before that). The modernisation of society that the world is seeing is facing a fairly solid push-back attempt in many countries (including ours, although fortunately it is less successful here) and so we're seeing these extremist versions of religious dogma become or remain law in a disturbing number of countries.

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 24 Apr 2008, 16:37

dukkha wrote:Sudan has a history of this thing in recent years (and presumably before that). The modernisation of society that the world is seeing is facing a fairly solid push-back attempt in many countries (including ours, although fortunately it is less successful here) and so we're seeing these extremist versions of religious dogma become or remain law in a disturbing number of countries.
Well, that certainly is humbling - I was talking about the ad.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 24 Apr 2008, 19:31

My favourite part is the advertisement... whitsh blatantly looks like two people about to stone someone...
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 24 Apr 2008, 19:34

Karjalan wrote:My favourite part is the advertisement... whitsh blatantly looks like two people about to stone someone...
[cartman]

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE AD GODDAMMIT!
>.<

Screw you guys... I'm going home...

[/cartman]

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 24 Apr 2008, 20:01

I had a feeling you might have been >.>

I just saw the top line about people being stoned, then saw the add and laughed... I'M TOO SMART FOR J00
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur