New members forums access

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)

Post by Cartollomew » 31 Jul 2008, 18:30

Philondra wrote:That should be most of the people who might not be covered, Cart.
Cheers, just couldn't find him under our list of apps.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Seb

yoyoyoyoy

Post by Seb » 17 Aug 2008, 00:04

access please, kk ty

Veldor

Post by Veldor » 17 Aug 2008, 06:47

Can I have access please? :)

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 25 Aug 2008, 13:29

A reminder to new trials that if I don't know if you are, it'll delay your forum access.

If this is your first post on our forums, or your application name is likely to be different from your forums name (hint: please don't do this) then do yourself a favour and tell me who you are and why you need access (for example, you're a trial or a social).

Example:
Karjalan wrote:Even though my forum name is Karjalan, my guilded toon is actually called "FlamingKiwi" and has been accepted as a social.
Cheers.
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 25 Aug 2008, 17:03

Cartollomew wrote: Example:
Karjalan wrote:Even though my forum name is Karjalan, my guilded toon is actually called "FlamingKiwi" and has been accepted as a social.
Cheers.
:O
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Kayleb
Epic

Post by Kayleb » 18 Sep 2008, 19:00

ok, so i was checkin forums and it was fine, then i went back to the index and tried to get back into the mess hall and it says I'm not special enough! /wrist

PLEASE LOVE ME!!!!1!!

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 18 Sep 2008, 19:03

Kayleb wrote:ok, so i was checkin forums and it was fine, then i went back to the index and tried to get back into the mess hall and it says I'm not special enough! /wrist

PLEASE LOVE ME!!!!1!!
Oops.

Got over zealous and removed you by accident.

My apologies.

Dropdeadqt
Legendary

Post by Dropdeadqt » 18 Sep 2008, 23:43

Cartollomew wrote:
Kayleb wrote:ok, so i was checkin forums and it was fine, then i went back to the index and tried to get back into the mess hall and it says I'm not special enough! /wrist

PLEASE LOVE ME!!!!1!!
Oops.

Got over zealous and removed you by accident.

My apologies.
My fault Kayleb, apologies ><

Kayleb
Epic

Post by Kayleb » 19 Sep 2008, 00:04

muahaha, I have you where i want you!
not one, but TWO officers appologies ha ha ha :twisted:

All sorted thanks guys :D

Shh

Post by Shh » 03 Oct 2008, 22:52

PLEASE LOVE ME!!!!1!!
Please love me too!

Noobadin

Noobadin Access

Post by Noobadin » 08 Nov 2008, 08:42

Hi friends. Can I please have access so i can post my nude picture also?

Cartollomew

Re: Noobadin Access

Post by Cartollomew » 08 Nov 2008, 14:26

Noobadin wrote:Hi friends. Can I please have access so i can post my nude picture also?
Is it of Rico?

Cartollomew

Re: Noobadin Access

Post by Cartollomew » 12 Nov 2008, 13:43

Noobadin wrote:Hi friends. Can I please have access so i can post my nude picture also?
I went off and asked mah peepz if you were legit.

They said "yos".

...aaaaaand then I totally forgot about you.

Your access is sorted now.

For future people in this thread, I can't stress this enough, if you can let me know for what reason you need access (social, trial) and who invited you, that will speed things up no end.

Also feel free to PM an admin to move things along if you've been waiting more than a day or two - we both like and encourage active forum participation.

Karjalan
Legendary

Post by Karjalan » 12 Nov 2008, 13:48

I was invited rico because of my big breasts, long blonde hair, and flirtatious attitude.
"2+2 is 4"
Barney, the Dinosaur

Cartollomew

Post by Cartollomew » 12 Nov 2008, 13:59

Karjalan wrote:I was invited rico because of my big breasts, long blonde hair, and flirtatious attitude.
Kinda sucks that you're a dude though.