Info RE: Molotov Gold Hackers

What sort of sandwiches do you have?
2stylin
Rare
Info RE: Molotov Gold Hackers

Post by 2stylin » 13 Aug 2007, 16:41

Please find attached below the response I received from Blizzard hacking support section RE: Molotov people being targeted by Gold hackers. I would have posted it in the other thread but it seems my access has been removed :O

:cry: /cry

Farewell and good luck Molotovians....

Greetings,

I am glad to hear that you are taking your World of Warcraft account security seriously. I would recommend that you be wary of any unsolicited or unknown emails regarding your account. All communication from blizzard will come from an "@blizzard.com" address (such as mine above). In many case where someone is attempting to "spoof" our email, the *display* email address may appear from blizzard but if you look at the *actual* email (and not the displayed name) it will not end with the "@blizzard.com"

Lastly please keep in mind that a Blizzard Entertainment employee will NEVER ask for your password. If you have received *ANY* emails requesting your password, I can assure it is not from Blizzard Entertainment.

If you have any further questions you may reply directly to this email.

Regards,

Jim G.
Billing & Account Services Representative Blizzard Entertainment http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received.
The druid is the most versatile spec in the game.... we can tank, dps, crowd control, dispell AND heal.... but we still dont get pots or procs in forms... *sigh* pls explain?

Never fear.... the BOOMkin is here!

Derathius
Epic

Post by Derathius » 13 Aug 2007, 16:45

So simply put.

Don't screw about, wrap your account.

:? I think.

bakazero
Epic

Post by bakazero » 07 Oct 2007, 04:19

YOUR MUM IS A GOLD HACKER
that is all.