Progression? Yes we do.

If we downed a boss, you can read about it here. In detail. Sometimes, too much detail.
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
Progression? Yes we do.

Post by Cartollomew » 10 Oct 2006, 03:29

Dear <Molotov>,
Moam was pretty much a given...

That didn't stop people experimenting with positions like it was the AQ karma sutra... but he went splat... or shattered... or whatever it is that... whatever he is... does...

Ayamiss was the next target... we... er... had some fun with the trash just past Buru's room, but I'd say we have the hang of that for next time.

The waspies in Ayamiss' room are a barrel of laughs... or searing pain, I forget which. Regardless, a few people learned the hard (dead) way that you are either far away from the stingers or freaking close. Anything in between is a bad place to be.

Finally, Ayamiss.
Sapherix has been practicing 'lock tanking this fight for a long time, what with pulling aggro off me at any given opportunity.

Paid off, I guess.

Grats guys on more amazing progress... I would however ask you to stop downing more than one new boss per night... it does clutter the news page so :-P

Hugs and Kisses,
-Cart
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!