There is no Gruul; only <Molotov>

If we downed a boss, you can read about it here. In detail. Sometimes, too much detail.
Cartollomew
I has a monocle (Site Admin)
There is no Gruul; only <Molotov>

Post by Cartollomew » 19 Apr 2007, 03:35

So many sexy parties.

Where to begin?

Well... we perfected our Gruul strat. I won't go into too much detail; I wouldn't want to give it away, but on the attempt where he went down, we made sure that he was dead, while, and this is important some members of the raid were still alive.

We feel that this was key to the encounter.

Along the way, we had discussions as to Gronn sexuality (Gankiest confirming that Gronns are asexual, and reproduce via cell division. really big, angry cell division).

The highlight of the evening was not the actual kill itself.

Rather it was Dukkha, who must have subconciously decided that the long standing <Molotov> tradition of Shiny Pants pulls had been neglected, and should be reinstated.

And so, for accidentally blinking into the raid boss while most of the raid was drinking and the main tank had just swallowed 60G worth of consumables... we salute you!

Muirann would salute you too, but his shiny pants have been retired.

Oh, I almost forgot:

Pictured: Some good for nothing magi, a few dps blowins, healers, ARCHMAGE MOTHERFUCKING VARGOTH, tanks. Not pictured: Most of the boss. GG.

And no, he doesn't wear anything under the kilt either. Must be an ogre thing.

Hugs 'n' Kisses,

-Cart
Who do you think you are? If you'd stopped winning, you could have been the Biggest Loser, if you gave up, you could have been a Survivor, if you'd stopped reading Orwell, you could have been on Big Brother!

Runetender
Legendary

Post by Runetender » 19 Apr 2007, 10:38

Nerf Blink....reallly

Vykos
Rare

Post by Vykos » 19 Apr 2007, 10:57

Well deserved guys, grats to those who got phat lewts

hope to be raiding again with you asap
Now my cat won't eat regular food, honestly if I knew it was going to be this must trouble I would have just buried that hooker.

Sahasraka
Uncommon

Post by Sahasraka » 19 Apr 2007, 11:13

Keep up the good work guys.

Now its time for a server first perhaps.. (rather an alliance first).. gg mag...

btw... I have transfered to amanthul... yet its the same ironforge.. and hogger still pwns my alts. Miss seeing yall around.

peace!
DRUID M.D. (ReStO)

Runetender
Legendary

Post by Runetender » 19 Apr 2007, 12:33

Glad we actually took him down before he got nerfed again post alchemy change :)

Attendance > Gruul.